Is a Faith-Based Men’s Coaching Group Right for You?
On August 21st, I’m launching a coaching group to help professionals thrive at work and in life. I’ve been coaching men one-on-one in the areas of their professional, relational, and spiritual development for more than 20 years.
Recently, a few guys have talked to me about making a bigger impact, reaching their goals faster, and being part of a group where they can grow and thrive at work, with their family, and in their community.
THE PROBLEM: Most me don't have the support they need from a trusted advisor
The problem they’ve shared with me is that they don’t have the support they need from a trusted advisor, nor have they been able to find like-minded men to surround themselves with to hold one another accountable for reaching goals and making a bigger difference in their lives.
Some of these men are starting to climb the corporate ladder, others are hoping to start new businesses, some of them want to grow their existing businesses and serve their clients better. Others, want to do a better job in their marriage and with their kids. And some, want to understand how to integrate their faith into their daily actions and decisions.
I wanted to propose a solution to meet this need in a way that is sustainable, effective, and enriching to their lives. You may or may not know, but there are many benefits to executive coaching. This includes both group coaching and one-on-one coaching.
I would like you to consider the following questions for just a minute.
- Do you have goals that continue to extend themselves for another six months without making significant progress?
- Would it help you to understand better ways to clarify what’s most important in life and develop a bold plan to reach your goals faster?
- Is there a dream to do something greater but for some reason you never get started?
- Are you at a point in your life that you want to make the best of your relationships and serve others in a way that brings out the best in them?
- Have you been thinking about writing a book, starting a new certification, reaching a new health milestone, switching careers, or something else, but you need more accountability to follow through?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) provides us with the following statistics on the benefits of executive coaching:
70% Increase in Individual Performance
(Goal Attainment | Clearer Communication | Higher Satisfaction)
50% Increase in Team Performance
(Better Conversations | Improved Collaboration | Enhanced Work Performance)
48% Increase in Organizational Performance
(Increase in Revenue | Increase in Employee Retention | Customers as Advocates)
This study is significant.
Who wouldn’t want to have a 70% increase in their individual performance?
Who wouldn’t want to gain greater clarity in their communication or reach higher levels of professional and personal satisfaction?
Who wouldn’t want better team performance at work, increased revenue, greater client retention, or enhanced work performance? Sign me up!
There’s a reason why great athletes hire coaches. I mean some of these guys are making $500,000 per game. That’s crazy! But you know what? These guys all have expert coaches that come alongside to make them better faster.
Why do they hire coaches when they’re at the top of their game? It’s simple. They have blind spots that are hidden from their sight. You have blind spots and so do I. You can’t see them, and neither can I. For this reason, we all need a coach to help us identify our blind spots because that’s the only way they can be removed.
As I work with executives and couples during my coaching sessions, I often tell them about 3 keys to growth. More specifically, I call it the 3 Cs of transformation. Because we don’t simply want to grow, we want to transform from the person we are today to the person that we want to be tomorrow.
There are three affirmations for you to grow and experience transformation in your life. This applies professionally, relationally, and spiritually.
3 Cs of Transformation
1. Commitment – I will set clear goals and commit to doing whatever work is required to reach my goals. I will not quit. I choose to persevere through every obstacle I face. I will not make excuses for my lack of performance.
2. Coach – I will invest in coaching. I will commit time, focus, energy, and finances to get better faster. I will be honest about my recurring challenges and what stops me from getting to where I want to be in life.
3. Course of Action – I will be action-oriented in my response to change, even when it’s not my preference. I will execute my plans aggressively. I will make the changes needed to move forward.
And that’s why I created the Coaching Mastermind Group. Because getting better, faster, can transform your life and the lives of those around you.
What is a Coaching Mastermind Group?
A group of professional, faith-based men—with a mindset for growth—who come together monthly to sharpen skills, set ambitious goals, get expert coaching, challenge one another, share relevant knowledge, and receive constructive feedback with the goal of honoring Jesus Christ, accelerating performance, and encouraging mutual accountability.
1. A mindset for growth – This group is not for complacent men. It’s for men that are hungry to grow faster, crush their goals, and make a bigger impact in the lives of others.
2. Sharpen skills – Each meeting will introduce key topics to strengthen you professionally, relationally, and spiritually with the purpose of improving your skills.
3. Set ambitious goals – Our time together will serve to set aggressive goals to push you beyond your comfort zone and get more accomplished faster.
4. Get expert coaching – You will participate in group coaching sessions and personalized laser coaching to help you move from where you are to where you want to be.
5. Challenge one another – This group will serve to challenge your thinking, stimulate new ideas, and consider new perspectives. You will be expected to challenge others in the same way.
6. Share relevant knowledge – This group involves maintaining a posture of giving. You’re expected to contribute by sharing relevant knowledge to help others grow.
7. Receive constructive feedback – The focus of our group is to accelerate your growth. You must remain humble and be willing to receive constructive feedback as you share your goals and plans.
8. Honoring Jesus Christ – Honoring Christ and following God’s Word will serve as the foundation for our goals, plans, and decisions.
9. Accelerating performance – This group will hyperfocus on helping you to do more in the areas that matter most in life. We will seek to help you remove recurring obstacles and disempowering mindsets.
10. Encouraging mutual accountability – One of the core strengths of this group will be the shared accountability to keep ambitious commitments to move you forward faster.
Coaching Mastermind Group Member Commitments
1. Show Up Monthly – Come prepared to actively participate in our monthly coaching sessions. Make every effort to show up on-time and be fully present in every meeting. Consistent involvement and dedication are essential for the success of the mastermind group.
2. Maintain Confidentiality – Every group member is expected to maintain complete confidentiality. Create a safe space where participants feel comfortable sharing their challenges, ideas, and experiences without fear of judgment or breach of trust.
3. Accountability – Set personal goals and regularly report progress, providing support, encouragement, and constructive feedback to help one other stay accountable.
4. Open and Respectful Communication – Be an active listener. Provide constructive feedback, practice empathy, and seek understanding.
5. Growth Mindset – Foster a growth mindset, embrace challenges, seek feedback, and strive for personal and professional growth. Be supportive and promote a non-competitive atmosphere where members celebrate each other’s successes and provide encouragement during setbacks.
6. Respect for Differences – Respect the diversity of perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds within the group. They should foster an inclusive environment where all members feel valued and heard.
7. Support and Encouragement – Provide support and encouragement to fellow members, celebrating successes, offering assistance, and providing motivation during difficult times.
Are you a good fit for the Men's Faith-Based Coaching Mastermind Group?
I’m sure you may have some questions about it and before making a commitment I would like to offer you a free coaching mastermind group experience.
On Monday, August 21st, at 8:00 PM, I will lead an introductory coaching mastermind group and I would like you to be part of it. There is no cost for you to attend.
Since most people have never been a part of such a group I thought it would be helpful to walk everyone through the process to help them experience the group for themselves and understand what they can expect if they decide to join.
At the end of our time together that evening I will share how you can become a part of this new group. That’s it. No stress and no pressure.
There are 3 things that I would like for you to do:
1. Register for the free coaching mastermind session on August 21st. There’s a link below for you to click and register on ZOOM.
2. Add the event to your Google Calendar and/or Microsoft Outlook calendar if you use these tools.
3. If you know of two or three other men that share your same values, and you believe would benefit from being a part of this group, I would like for you to forward this video to them along with the ZOOM link.
ZOOM Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYsc-ytpj4iEteO_poRD6ZpkKBTflWrBdho
You can send me a text or call me directly if you have any other questions, 786-554-0312. I hope you can join us.
Strengthen Others Today!
If you found this article helpful, consider posting it on social media or sharing it with fellow peers, clients, and friends.